Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Adoption Update #2

Scottie called our agency yesterday since we had not heard any updates since Sunday. The birthmother reviewed our profile and she would like to meet us. We are also going to have a conference call with the social worker regarding the health history etc. of the baby. Hopefully, the con call will get scheduled in the next few days. We hope to meet with the birthmother soon, but the meeting has not be scheduled yet. Keep checking the blog...I will try and update here as we find out more info. Keep the birthmother in your prayers as she is making her decision. Please pray for us too...we are excited about the opportunity and hope that if this child is meant for our family that God will work out all the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment